Would you like someone to offer you the one or more of the following services? Services may include:
- planting seeds, roots, or cuttings provided by you (e.g. from food scraps or bought from someone else) or sold to you by us;
- growing plants;
- waste disposal; and
- supplying harvested food to you and/or others.
Food grown may include:
- Fast yielding food like sunflower seeds, vegetables (e.g. spinach and lettuce), fruit (e.g. tomatoes, watermelon and pumpkin);
- Slower yielding food such as food from nuts and fruit trees; and
- Edible plants with health benefits like tulsi plants and barley grass
If interested, the business staff may also grow flowers, ground-covers (to save the lawn from being mown), and other plants.
How much would you pay for others to grow food for you and/or others on your land? Payments could be over an indefinite period of time, or just a one-off payment. You may assume that payments will cover costs that are fair and competitive with similar contexts, e.g. costs such as payments to contractors or employees, and products procured. Payments may also be used to generate profits for the business which will be used for continued useful purposes, such as business growth, and philanthropic purposes.
Please contact James to let him know one of the following options, and any other feedback that you may have:
- More than $0 but less than or equal to $2
- More than $0 but less than or equal to $5
- More than $5 but less than or equal to $10
- More than $10 but less than or equal to $50
- More than $50 but less than or equal to $100
- More than $100 but less than or equal to $500
- More than $500 but less than or equal to $1000
- More than $1000 but less than or equal to $10000
- Over $10000
You can comment below, or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.